Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thanks to Mark my pictures are now on here. I'm going to try one more time at posting a video (YouTube). Hope this works!

Question Help with combo

I have a Gougler keyless padlock, and I don't know the combination. Can anyone help me out? The number on the back of the lock is B265. Thanks, Steve

Default -Gougler-keyless-padlock-combination

Hello, I collect these locks with or without a combination.. I am sorry that I can offer no help in getting it open... I am only a collector & not a locksmith...I have not had much luck getting one open.. I just hang them up as I like the design....every now & then one will pop up on eBay..they are just fun to collect
    ...........not a valuable lock, but interesting..............donnie

Smile Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
    Hello, I collect these locks with or without a combination.. I am sorry that I can offer no help in getting it open... I am only a collector & not a locksmith...I have not had much luck getting one open.. I just hang them up as I like the design....every now & then one will pop up on eBay..they are just fun to collect
    ...........not a valuable lock, but interesting..............donnie
    Donnie,

Yes I like collecting the also, thanks anyway

Steve

icon1 Gougler Keyless padlock combination requests.
    Thanks to the goodwill of site supporter ' oldbiscuit ' users have in the past been able to receive codes for Gougler Keyless padlocks.

It is becoming a concern that numbers of requests are now being made for such codes and it is still possible that these padlocks may be in use, while I am not suggesting that any of the previous requests have been improper to ensure that all requests in the future are legitimate the following must be included in any code request post.

1 - At least two clear photo's of the lock in question, 1 front, 1 back uploaded to this server and included in the post.

2 - The photo's must be taken against a sheet of paper, on the paper must be written the full name of the owner of the lock and this website name, ie :

Mr John Smith, www.antique-locks.com

All of the above must be clear and legible.

Any queries regarding this policy please post here.

Thanks
    Mark A. Billesbach

Smile Policy

Roger, got it

Will follow the correct procedures

Steve

Default FOUND, 5 Gouglers, no combos...

Hi!
    Long time since ive posted here, apologies.

Just fell into 5 westinghouse branded Gougler/Miller red dot keyless.

In the past, Oldbisuit has graciously provided missing combinations for these nice old Gouglers.

Im perfectly willing to follow the procedures layed out, however, it appears as tho no one has posted here in quite some time. I wonder if Oldiscuit still does this or if, perhaps another kind soul has been relegated as, "The Keeper Of the Keys" to these cool locks.

So I found 5 of them and, may have some others ive picked u, which I would LOVE to have decoded. I will ship one to whoever does the favor as a small token of appreciation.

Please feel free to message me here. I will then go ahead and take the photos and such.

Thank You!

Scott.

Though it may seem like a long time (less than a year?) there are also several other threads for the same purpose that others have started and continue to use. I feel standard procedure should still apply.

Thread Information