Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello there!

Thank you. I just try to keep an eye on sites out there. I belong to enough sites that I just have enough time to make the rounds.

Enjoy this site. History of each lock is always fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Halflock View Post
    Thank you. I just try to keep an eye on sites out there. I belong to enough sites that I just have enough time to make the rounds.

Enjoy this site. History of each lock is always fun.

Thanks! I am already enjoying (and have been for some time now) the content here. I hear ya on belonging to to so many sites as well. I'm even a member at the other big US based picking site and now as opposed to times past are on very friendly terms with the management of that site as well. It is a good thing for everyone concerned and even more so for the locksport/locksmith/collector communities as well! I am sure that we will have at the very least an amicable relationship with y'all here too. And well, oldlock is a member on our site too, although it's been a while since he's turned up.

It is always nice when you can get an actual history of a lock as opposd to just an idea of what it went through/where it was, etc...

Hello on you my name is James and new in this forum,I am pretty interested to lock and keys that's why i join in this forum.

Thread Information