Resist the temptation to shut the door until you have gained a full understanding of how it all works, and having locked and unlocked it with the door open numerous times. This may seem obvious but to some, it isn't. Somewhere, someone may have factory info one these but so far I haven't heard of any. Winding keys can be obtained from some jewelers who do watch repairs. Check out "My Time Machines" online for some pictures of your timelock. As a beginner on these you have a big project on your hands and you should consider finding a locksmith with considerable safe experience or better still someone with bank time lock experience to help you out. Take your time and photograph everything you do do. I do have some pictures of a door with the timelock removed. The combination dial on the outside only prevents the door from rotating and is not at all connected withe timelock automatic inside. I can't remember if the large outer pan will come off with the combination locked but remove the small screws around the pan and try that. Post again once you have tried to remove it. Doug