The Sengpiel padlocks appear to have been made in 5 sizes (2.4x3.5", 2.6x3.9" , 3.1x4.7" , 3.7x 5.5", and 4.1x6.1") and were stamped with a number (1 -- 12). Some had no number. Some have brass keycovers and some white metal. About half of mine have original keys. I have paid as much as $100 and as little as $10. Most were found in Germany and Poland -- although I found locks also in Belarus, France, Lithuania and the U.S. I'm always interested in acquiring more! Please answer these questions about your lock: exact size?, original key? stamped number? brass or white metal keycover? does it lock/unlock? . As a sidebar, although most are stamped with a number, there appears to be a number of different keyings for a given number. For example, I have 3 different "4's", 4 different "2's", 2 different "12's" , 3 different "11's" - and the keys are not interchangeable. All locks appear to be 4-lever except the smallest = 3 levers.
Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by amazing01 View Post
Gordon, I am very impressed at how well made this lock is. The key is very nice as well......the barrel is SO BIG!!! I love the acorn and leaf on the keyway cover too.

I don't know what size mine is but it is about 5 inches high, 3 inches wide, by 1 inch thick. It is in perfect working order and has not been cleaned up at all. This lock IS for sale if you are interested! I have to buy a new regulator set for scuba diving and they are EXPENSIVE!!! I am fund raising for that little endeavor right now and am parting with a few pieces to buy it. What do you think a fair price would be for mine???

Mike