Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default wanted: 'Security Surveyor' 1977 vol. 7 num. 5 [lever lock article]

'Security Surveyor' 1977 vol. 7 num. 5
    This issue contains the first part of a two-part article on 'Lever locks' by D E Bugg. I would be grateful to anyone who can supply me a copy of the article, including any pictures it contains. A .jpg or .pdf scan would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by chubbbramah View Post
    'Security Surveyor' 1977 vol. 7 num. 5
    This issue contains the first part of a two-part article on 'Lever locks' by D E Bugg. I would be grateful to anyone who can supply me a copy of the article, including any pictures it contains. A .jpg or .pdf scan would be fine.
    Hello Chubbbramah, I'm sorry but I parted with my copies when I retired. I do however have a copy of the publication Burglary Protection which contains approximately 60 pages on Locks. I referred this to another forum member who indicated that he had been able to purchase a copy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bugg.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	22823 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bugg 2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	22824 This picture may tell you if this is the same as published in the Surveyor. The Authors were both friends of mine while in London, Don Bûgg being Levy's first Insurance Liaison expert and Colin Bridges the Editor of the Security Surveyor. Dave Potter who revised this edition was the Senior Burglary Surveyor of the Brokers Sedgwick and also a good friend. Probaby a' deid.

You are welcome to borrow the book if you can come up to Aberdeen. I don't leave the house currently being in the vulnerable classification but perhaps that applies to you as well. As a last resort I suppose I could scan the Chapter so all is not lost,

Default wanted Security Surveyor

Thank you for your offer, Safeman. I have a copy of this book; but the Security Surveyor article is more detailed on lever locks. I lost a box of books/magazines in a house move, annoyingly i now have only pt 2 of this article.
    So if anyone does still have a copy ... .

Thread Information