Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default FOR SALE Old railroad lock Adlake

I have this old raildroad lock that has been around forever. The lock has Adlake cast into the keyhole cover. G T RR stamped or cast on the mechanism that swings open. On the back it is marked No 24 LOCK PAT. SEPT. 24 1912. The key is original. The lock is in very very good condition. I am asking $60.00 plus shipping(cheapest way possible). Email with questions.

George
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_4507 (2).JPG   100_4509 (2).JPG  

Default Adlake lock with key new price

Hello,

I have had no replies on this lock so I will let the lock go for the first reasonable offer plus shipping. Hopfully this will work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by georges View Post
    Hello,

I have had no replies on this lock so I will let the lock go for the first reasonable offer plus shipping. Hopfully this will work.

Thanks
    While there are many lock collectors here, I don't think there are many who have a particular interest in RailRoad type locks. Your lock seems to be an older more substantial model from the picture and that coupled with the working key, the shackle marking and overall condition make your original asking price within reason. I would suggest that you may have more responces by listing it on a RailRoad site where there would be more people who have an interest in RailRoad artifacts.
    BBE.

Default adlake

BBE

thank you for the advice.

George
    Last edited by georges; 05-11-10 at 05:05 PM.

Smile eagle

Hi! I just registered/joined so I could ask if this lock is still for sale. Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by georges View Post
    BBE

thank you for the advice.

George

Default locke & key

Hello

The lock & key are still available. You can email at gtww57@yahoo.com.

George

Thread Information