Here are some with no combos:
They are all westinghouse branded 3 Millers, and 2 Gouglers.

Miller Numbers are:
Gougler Numbers are:

I've done some reading on this site and it seems like some of the numbers I have here might be in the the Reed Book.

I have another batch of 4 I found in my "work on someday" box. If you willing to look for those codes too, that would be AWESOME. I usually get these to give out as gifts, people have never seen them and fall instantly in love with them... :)

Some of you may recall... I posted a few years ago about finding one of these (my first) along with a pile of random keys and stuff at an estate sale. It had the code tag, then, after looking thru it all, over a nice cold Miller Highlife Beer, a funny lookin key appeared (for the Gougler). I posted photos of the find, then later found (on another web site i think), a creative fellow had used my photos to fabricate a key of his own. I would have saved him ALOT of work, had he asked me, I would have sent him the key on loan to copy :)

So... this is and could turn into a rather tall order (9 total) for oldbisuit, in terms of the standard request being 1 lock for decoding. As a VERY small token of my appreciation, I offer to send the decoder one of these in the mail.

Thank You In Advance For Any Help You May Offer,

Scott "Semolian" Davis

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-04-06 18.09.44.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	15413Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-04-06 18.14.13.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	15414