Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Just for kicks, try it the other way around, i.e. right to stop, left 9, and so on.

Or go left to stop, then R to 0 then start R9-L7-R4
    Mark A. Billesbach

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by wylk View Post
    Just for kicks, try it the other way around, i.e. right to stop, left 9, and so on.
    Hey man that was it , thanks a bunch, I cleaned it up a bit with some steel wool it's got a red paint on the face surrounding the numbers and wheel. Some other posts say there's have two stamped sets of numbers. Mine only has the shank number ( besides the two patent numbers). Again thanks Mark much appreciated.

Default Gougler combo # B3240

Quote Originally Posted by doubled View Post
    sorrry for delay im replying cant get either way to work code is definitrley B3240
    thanks for trying.Know anything about cotterilll padlocks
    "I'm a new member and I have the very same lock with the code B3240 also. Tried the above combo also without any luck. Have had the lock since the 70's and have always wanted to open it. Have two other Gougler (square) combination locks with the combinations. #047 and #F0203. If someone comes up with another combination for #B32040 would be great to have it."

Default Gougler combo # B3240

Quote Originally Posted by doubled View Post
    sorrry for delay im replying cant get either way to work code is definitrley B3240
    thanks for trying.Know anything about cotterilll padlocks
    "I also have a Gougler lock with code #B3240 and using your info of the last to number being correct, I came up with a combination of L8 R5 L8 R7 that will open #B3240. Have had this lock 40 years and now have a combination for it Thanks guy.

Default two gougler padlocks

I have 2 identical locks no combo but I did get codes they are b051 and b269 , i would also need opening instuctions , thank you if you can help.
    my name is david gorski 407-383-8348,

Default gougler padlocks,

forgot to hit upload
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KIMG0200.jpg   KIMG0201.jpg   KIMG0202.jpg   KIMG0199.jpg  

Default Miller Keyless lock with "code" B3868 on side of case

Hi . I previously posted this request elsewhere on the forum but would try here as well. The lock is a Miller for Westinghouse with the code "4018" on the shackle which, i have been told, isn't of much help without a Westinghouse code book. I have also found the number "B3868" stamped into the side of the case. Being that some members have asked for help with codes that start with "B" I figured I would try again,
    ThanksClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0588.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	833.9 KB 
ID:	14315

Quote Originally Posted by rosha View Post
    Hi . I previously posted this request elsewhere on the forum but would try here as well. The lock is a Miller for Westinghouse with the code "4018" on the shackle which, i have been told, isn't of much help without a Westinghouse code book. I have also found the number "B3868" stamped into the side of the case. Being that some members have asked for help with codes that start with "B" I figured I would try again,
    ThanksClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0588.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	833.9 KB 
ID:	14315
    Today was flea market day and I picked up another Gougler without a combi. This one has a shackle stamping of "8245". Once again any help will be much appreciated. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0590a.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	14316

Rosha, try turning left till the knob stops, or if no stop, turn left to 0, then R4 clicks, L5 clicks, R8 clicks, then lift shackle. Hope this works,let us know either way, Mark
    Mark A. Billesbach

Thread Information