Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Default railroad lock

so i looked at some of the pictures and the one itmost resembles is "the close lock to remove key" style that side is however smooth

Doubled , Can you post a picture of the lock? It would be pretty hard to give any kind of value sight unseen. Mark
    Mark A. Billesbach

Default RR lock

Quote Originally Posted by oldbiscuit View Post
    Doubled , Can you post a picture of the lock? It would be pretty hard to give any kind of value sight unseen. Mark
    upload fails must be too big could e-mail if you would like me too thats how the pictures got to me
    tiaDoug

have resizedwill retry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Railroad%20lock%204[2].jpg  

Doubled, Nice lock. I do see some damage though in the hinge pin which will reduce its value somewhat. Is the keyhole cover still on the lock? and if so is the spring still good in it? Does the lock have the origional marked key with it? In really good shape (undamaged) that lock should be worth in the area of $350 - $400. The more damage the less the value. Mark
    Mark A. Billesbach

Doubled, Nice lock. I do see some damage though in the hinge pin which will reduce its value somewhat. Is the keyhole cover still on the lock? and if so is the spring still good in it? Does the lock have the origional marked key with it? In really good shape (undamaged) that lock should be worth in the area of $350 - $400. The more damage the less the value. Mark
    THANKS for the help
    Doug

Default Gougler combination request

Quote Originally Posted by oldlock View Post
    Thanks to the goodwill of site supporter ' oldbiscuit ' users have in the past been able to receive codes for Gougler Keyless padlocks.

It is becoming a concern that numbers of requests are now being made for such codes and it is still possible that these padlocks may be in use, while I am not suggesting that any of the previous requests have been improper to ensure that all requests in the future are legitimate the following must be included in any code request post.

1 - At least two clear photo's of the lock in question, 1 front, 1 back uploaded to this server and included in the post.

2 - The photo's must be taken against a sheet of paper, on the paper must be written the full name of the owner of the lock and this website name, ie :

Mr John Smith, www.antique-loI own these Gougler locks 002cks.com
    I own these Gougler locks 002
    All of the above must be clear and legible.

Any queries regarding this policy please post here.

Thanks
    I own these Gougler locks 002

Default can't get photos to appear in the provided space????

I tried to copy & paste the photo & required document/ statement that you requested into this space & it won't go. What must I do now?

Default gougler

ran across another gougler with the number 6246 on shackle
    any help.
    Double d

Default gougle #2

this latest combo you sent will only dial in reverse??
    double D

Thread Information